Spectre De La Rose
- Choreographer: V. Fokine after M. Fokine (1973); Nicolas Beriozoff after Michel Fokine (1977)
- Music: Carl Maria Von Weber
- Costumes: Leon Bakst (1973)
- Lighting: Pat Simmons
- Set Design: Henry Heymann
- PBT Performance Date: April 29 - May 2, 1971; March 2 & 4, 1973; January 21-23, 1977;
The printed playbill used as source material for this repertoire entry had extremely minimal information about the ballets performed. The performance seems to have been made from many excerpts, but their location within the original ballets were not identified.