- Choreographer: Yoshiaki Nakano
- Music: Various - see Program Notes for a complete listing
- Costumes: Jacqueline Wadowsky
- Lighting: Andrew Hunt
- World Premiere: Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, August Wilson Center - March 16, 2018
- PBT Performance Date: March 16, 18, 24, 2018
Part of a mixed rep program titled “New Works’, which consisted of seven new ballets created by and for the PBT dancers. Complete program notes for this ballet follow.
Friday, March 16 at 8 p.m., Sunday, March 18 at 2 p.m., Saturday, March 24 at 2 p.m., and Saturday, March 24 at 8 p.m.
Also performed at Hartwood Acres, August 19, 2018
Choreography Yoshiaki Nakano
Music Felix Mendelssohn Symphony No. 1 in C Minor, Op. 11: III. Scherzo
Franz Shubert Die schöne Müllerin, Op. 25, D. 795
Described as “lively and detailed,” Nakano’s classical-leaning choreographic style is based in a keenly observed understanding of the strengths of his fellow dancers. With Infusion he plumbs his own expressive powers with the goal of creating a physical version of the music for the stage. Nakano’s recent works include A Fellow Feeling, a 2016 work for PBT, and The Symphony, created in 2017 for PBT School.