- Choreographer: Yoshiaki Nakano
- Music: November by Max Richter
- Costumes: Costume concept: Yoshiaki Nakano. Costume design: Kristin McLain and Kaylee Hansberry
- Set Design: Prop design: Curtis Scott Dunn and Yoshiaki Nakano
- World Premiere: Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, May 20, 2021
- PBT Performance Date: May 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 2021. Open Air performances using PBT mobile stage at Schenley Park, Pittsburgh, PA.
PBT principal dancer Yoshiaki Nakano fluidly merges classical and contemporary ballet movement in this new, powerful pas de deux. Inspired by the relentless, soaring music by Max Richter, Nakano explores the landscape between expressing and containing profound emotion. This is his fourth commissioned mainstage work for the PBT company.