Corporate & Institutional Partners
Fulfill your philanthropic mission and connect with an engaged audience of arts lovers. Sponsorship opportunities demonstrate your commitment to Pittsburgh’s thriving cultural scene and offer benefits tailored for your brand.
Whether you choose to sponsor a production or event or invest in a scholarship or educational program, we will customize a benefits package that meets your business objectives. Benefit options vary by sponsorship level, and may include:
- Employee engagement and client entertaining opportunities at PBT performances and events
- Co-branding opportunities
- Marketing and advertising exposure
- Social media exposure
- Client cultivation opportunities
- Networking events
- VIP ticketing services
- Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) Opportunities
For questions about corporate sponsorship, please contact Lois A. Wholey, director of development, at 412-454-9133 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bring the art of ballet to the stage.
- Sponsor a single performance, an entire production, or an entire season, which reaches more than 50,000 patrons.
- Underwrite the commission of innovative new choreography.
- Support the acquisition of a Pittsburgh or world premiere work.
- Enhance regional impact by sponsoring touring productions.
Cultivate the talent of young dancers, and invest in the next generation of professional dancers.
- Support the Children’s Scholarship program, which focuses on young talents who couldn’t otherwise afford training.
- Invest in the faculty, costumes and repertoire that place PBT School among the nation’s top training institutions.
- Endow scholarships for generations of students who aspire to a professional career in ballet.
Education and Community Engagement
Support innovative classroom, theater and studio programs designed to help people of all ages learn, express and create through meaningful dance experiences.
- Bring ballet experiences into Pittsburgh Public Schools, classrooms and community centers throughout the region.
- Invest in accessibility programs like sensory-friendly performances and adaptive dance for students with special needs.
- Underwrite tickets for those who may not otherwise have the chance to experience a live ballet performance.
Pennsylvania Education Improvement Tax Credits (EITC) are available for corporate gifts to qualified programs.
Enjoy co-branding opportunities for special events ranging from black-tie galas to community open houses.
- Enjoy naming rights by underwriting an entire event.
- Sponsor a table and enjoy a unique entertainment option for customers or colleagues.
- Host an activity or information table at a high-visibility community event, like our popular Ballet Under the Stars performance at Hartwood Acres or The Nutcracker Holiday Party.
Principal’s Association – $25,000 and above
- Eat’n Park Restaurants, Inc.
- Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh
- Hefren-Tillotson, Inc.
- Spang & Company Charitable Trust
- PPG Industries, Inc.
- First National Bank of Pennsylvania
- PPG Paints
- MSA- The Safety Company
- KPMG, LLP
- Reed Smith LLP
- Federated Investors, Inc.
- The Fabric Place*
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
Ballet Master’s Club
up to 2,500
- ESB Bank
- First Commonwealth Bank
- ESB Bank
- Kopper’s, Inc.
- Goldman, Sachs & Co.
- Fair Oaks Foundation, Inc.
- Panera Bread/Covelli Enterprises*
*These companies have made significant in-kind gifts to Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre.
- Allegheny Regional Asset District
- County of Allegheny
- National Endowment for the Arts
- Pennsylvania Council on the Arts, a state agency
- Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development
- Bartlett Foundation
- Claude Worthington Benedum Foundation
- The Benter Foundation
- Meyer & Merle Berger Family Foundation
- Sanford S. & Patricia G. Berman Philanthropic Fund
- The Jack Buncher Foundation
- Byham Charitable Foundation
- Clarke Family Foundation
- The Anne L. & George H. Clapp Charitable Trust
- The Clarke Family Foundation
- The Community Foudation of Westmoreland County
- Fair Oaks Foundation, Inc.
- Audrey Hillman Fisher Foundation
- Henry C. Frick Educational Fund of the Buhl Foundation
- The Grable Foundation
- The Heinz Endowments
- The Hillman Foundation
- Elsie H. Hillman Foundation
- McFeely-Rogers Fund of the Pittsburgh Foundation
- Richard King Mellon Foundation
- The Charles Morris Charitable Trust
- W.I. Patterson Charitable Fund
- Richard and Suzanne Paul Philanthropic Fund
- The Pittsburgh Foundation
- PNC Charitable Trusts
- James M. & Lucy K. Schoonmaker Foundation
- Ryan Memorial Foundation
- The Shubert Foundation, Inc.
- Samuel, Fannie & Irwin A. Solow Endowment Fund
- Edith L. Trees Charitable Trust
- Hilda M. Willis Foundation
- Myles D. & J. Faye Sampson Family Foundation
- Allegheny Foundation
- The Henry L. Hillman Foundation
- Old Joe Club of The Pittsburgh Foundation
- Pittsburgh Ballet Guild
- Jerome Robbins Foundation
- The David S. & Karen A. Shapira Foundation
- Wagner Family Charitable Trust