Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre is proud to support other nonprofit organizations with ticket donations (select shows), pointe shoes and posters for fundraisers, galas and other special events.
While we work to fulfill as many requests as possible, we must limit our annual donations due to a large number of inquiries. We grant requests during PBT’s peak performance season from September-April. During the off-season, we continue consider donation requests from PBT sponsors and other supporters.
To make a donation request, you must submit a request using our online system. Submissions by mail or phone will not be accepted. Please be sure to:
- Provide the name, date and description of the event.
- Describe the beneficiary of the event, its 501(c)3 Tax ID number and how proceeds from the event will be used.
- Include the name, daytime phone number and mailing address of one specific contact person.
- Provide the email address to which our reply should be sent.
- Upload a copy of your donation request letter on official letterhead.
- State any request to pick up items at PBT Studios in your request letter.
Donation requests must be received at least four weeks prior to your event to allow sufficient time for processing.
All requests are processed, when possible, within 3-4 weeks. No phone calls please. All donations must be accepted as awarded and have no cash value.