Your Ticket to the Best Seats, Savings and Exclusives
Get first access to PBT’s newly announced 2020-2021 Season as a subscriber! Subscribers enjoy first access to prime seats, 20% savings over single tickets and an array of subscriber exclusives, including free ticket exchanges.
Build Your Own Ballet Experience
Start by selecting the number of performances you’d like to see, then, curate your own series of ballets.
Take Advantage of Exclusive Subscriber Benefits:
- First access to prime seats and 20% savings over single tickets
- Free and convenient ticket exchanges between show times or productions
- 20% savings on additional single ticket orders
- 10% savings on select Cultural District productions from our partners: Pittsburgh CLO, Pittsburgh Cultural Trust, Pittsburgh Opera, Pittsburgh Public Theater and Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra. Log in at culturaldistrict.org to redeem.
- Guaranteed parking at Theater Square Garage (optional)
- 50% off Community Division single classes at PBT School (excludes packages and workshops)
Frequently Asked Questions
What will happen if a performance is canceled?
If a performance is canceled, you may choose to attend another performance in the 2020-2021 Season or donate the value of your tickets to PBT. Otherwise, you will receive a full refund of the value of your tickets using your original payment method.
What can I do if I don’t feel comfortable attending a performance?
Subscribers receive unlimited ticket exchanges between any performances in the 2020-2021 Season, free of charge. You may also request a refund of your tickets. All ticket exchanges and refund requests must be made at least 24 hours prior to the performance.
How will I be notified if performances are postponed or canceled?
PBT will notify you of any performance changes at the email address you used to purchase your subscription. You can also stay up to date by visiting our website or checking our Facebook or Instagram accounts.