Gather your group, and save up to 50% over single tickets!
Call 412-454-9101 or email email@example.com.
Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion with family and friends, planning an employee outing, or looking for a fun educational experience for your students, Pittsburgh Ballet promises an unforgettable experience for your group.
To purchase tickets, please contact the Group Sales department at 412-454-9101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special Savings: Groups of 10+ save up to 50% over regularly priced tickets. For The Nutcracker, discounts start for groups of 8+!
- Personalized Service: Enjoy comprehensive planning support to design a memorable occasion.
- Priority Seating: Lock down the best seats, at discounted prices, before tickets sales open to the general public.
- Exclusive Extras*:
- Groups 8+: Up to 50% savings on tickets, plus access to PBT Connects education programs
- Groups 20+: All of the above, plus an autographed poster and a pair of autographed pointe shoes
* All group benefits must be requested at the time of order placement and are subject to availability.
University Ticket Specials
All university and college students, faculty and staff can take advantage of special discounts. Find details here.
Scouting groups are eligible to earn a PBT patch by attending a production as a group. Find details here.
Bring your dance studio to see one of the most exciting ballet companies in the United States. Contact Group Sales at 412-454-9101 or email@example.com to learn more about attending a show and other personalized opportunities.
Corporate Ticket Program
Participating Pittsburgh-area companies enjoy a discount on all PBT productions. Ask your employer for your customized promo code. For questions, or to join PBT’s Corporate Ticket Program, please call Director of Development at 412-454-9133 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets purchased from PBT cannot be resold, transferred or distributed to any ticket broker or any other person or entity for resale. Should it come to PBT’s attention that the ticket purchaser is a ticket broker, all current and future orders may be cancelled without notice or justification of action. PBT reserves the right to deny admission to any person with a ticket obtained in violation of these terms. Reprinted tickets will be held at the Box Office for pick up on the day of the performance. You will be asked to show a photo ID in order to pick up the tickets.
TO HELP PREVENT RESALE, GROUP TICKETS WILL NEED TO BE COLLECTED DIRECTLY FROM THE VENUE BOX OFFICE BY THE PURCHASER ON THE DAY OF THE SHOW. PHOTO ID WILL BE REQUIRED TO PICK UP YOUR TICKETS AND THERE ARE STRICTLY NO NAME CHANGES.