Pilates is the conditioning method of choice for professional dancers. At Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, Pilates clients enjoy the same high-quality, individualized instruction as our company members. These exercises create a sleek, toned body while promoting strength, flexibility and agility. Other benefits include better coordination, balance and breathing. The studio is fully equipped with a reformer, cadillac, tower and chair.
TRX is a suspension-training tool used to perform functional, body-weight exercises. Add TRX to your fitness routine to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability. This full-body workout can be modified to suit all levels .
The Gyrotonic Method, which was created by a professional dancer, improves full-body strength and movement efficiency. The exercises are designed to flow in a sequence that allows free range of motion in the joints without any impact.
To book an appointment please email Marcella Day at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Private Training
- Hands-on assistance and personalized attention
- Guided instruction from certified instructors through carefully crafted, unique exercises
- Injury prevention and support for athletes in recovery or with limitations
- Achievement of fitness goals in an encouraging environment
To schedule a Private, Duet, or Trio session, call Marcella Day at 412-454-9137 or email email@example.com.
Private Session: $62
5-Session Card: $300
10-Session Card: $570
20-Session Card: $1,060
Duet Session: $42/person
5-Session Card: $200/person
10-Session Card: $370/person
Trio Session: $35/person
5-Session Card: $165/person
10-Session Card : $300/person
New Client Specials
First FIVE Private sessions: $250
First FIVE Duet sessions: $175/person
* Pricing is subject to change. All session cards are valid six months from issue date. Cards are non-refundable and non-transferable. Exceptions include medical reasons only. For Duet and Trio sessions, you will need to have one (Duet) or two (Trio) partner(s), and all participants should have a comparable training level.