Pilates & Conditioning Studio
Private Pilates (60 minutes)
The Pilates method is a conditioning system that creates a sleek, toned body while promoting strength, flexibility and agility. PBT School offers private and semi-private Pilates instruction using the “Reformer,” “Cadillac” and other apparatus. Find out why PBT Pilates is the cross-training method of choice for many PBT dancers.
Attire: Comfortable, close-fitting athletic attire, free of large buttons, belts, snaps and zippers, footies, toe socks, or bare feet. Please bring a small hand towel.
Beginner Pilates Equipment
Work in small groups of three on various studio equipment including the reformer, cadillac, tower, and chair in Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre’s Pilates and Conditioning Studio. No experience necessary. Participants must be able to freely move up and down from the floor. Socks are required, sticky socks are highly recommended. Reservations not cancelled 2 hours prior to class start will be charged.
First Class: $10
Five Classes $115
Ten Classes: $205
PBT Pilates Advantage
- PBT Pilates instructors guide each individual through carefully crafted, personalized exercises.
- PBT Pilates clients enjoy the same high-quality, individualized instruction preferred by many PBT company dancers.
- All PBT Pilates instructors have successfully completed a comprehensive Pilates Teacher Training certification program. The majority combine this with professional dance experience, and many hold degrees in dance or dance education.
PBT Pilates promotes:
- Improved and corrected posture and more graceful carriage
- Improved strength and shape
- Stronger, more flexible joints and spine
- Better coordination, balance and breathing
- Improved mental focus and sense of well-being
- Injury prevention and recovery
To schedule a Pilates session, call Kristy Boyle at 412-454-9137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can purchase a private pilates session or package by clicking here.
Private Session $62
5-Session Card $300
10-Session Card $570
20-Session Card $1,060
Duet Session $42/person
5-Session Card $200/person
10-Session Card $370/person
Trio Session $35/person
5-Session Card $165/person
10-Session Card $300/person
New Client Specials
First FIVE Private sessions $250
First FIVE Duet sessions+ $175/person
* Pricing is subject to change. All session cards are valid six months from issue date. Cards are non-refundable and non-transferable. Exceptions include medical reasons only. For Duet and Trio sessions, you will need to have one (Duet) or two (Trio) partner(s), and all participants should have a comparable training level.
Reminders & Policies
- All scheduling and payments are made in advance. Payments can be made by phone at 412-281-6727 or in person at the PBT front desk.
- 24-hour cancellation policy: cancelling a session less than 24 hours before scheduled time will result in forfeiture of your session. In the event of sudden illness or emergency, the fee may be waived at the discretion of studio personnel.
- If one partner of a duet session is late or cancels, the canceling client forfeits their portion of the duet unless the remaining client volunteers to pay for the private session.