Pilates is the conditioning method of choice for professional dancers. At Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, Pilates clients enjoy the same high-quality, individualized instruction as do our company dancers. These exercises create a toned body while promoting strength, flexibility and agility. Other benefits include better coordination, balance and breathing. The studio is fully equipped with a reformer, cadillac, tower and chair.
Intro to Pilates Equipment Classes
This class series is designed to familiarize clients with Pilates equipment, including the reformer, cadillac, mat towers, wunda chairs, magic circles and other various pieces of equipment. This series runs for eight weeks.
TRX is a suspension-training tool used to perform functional, body-weight exercises. Add TRX to your fitness routine to develop strength, balance, flexibility and core stability. This full-body workout can be modified to suit all levels.
The Gyrotonic Method, which was created by a professional dancer, improves full-body strength and movement efficiency. The exercises are designed to flow in a sequence that allows free range of motion in the joints without any impact.
To book an appointment please email Marcella Day at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Private Training
- Hands-on assistance and personalized attention
- Guided instruction from certified instructors through carefully crafted, unique exercises
- Injury prevention and support for athletes in recovery or with limitations
- Achievement of fitness goals in an encouraging environment
To schedule a Private, Duet, or Trio session, call Marcella Day at 412-454-9137 or email email@example.com.
* Pricing is subject to change. All session cards are valid six months from issue date. Cards are non-refundable and non-transferable. Exceptions include medical reasons only. For Duet and Trio sessions, you will need to have one (Duet) or two (Trio) partner(s), and all participants should have a comparable training level.