- Clients are strongly encouraged to sign up for class in advance online at Mindbody.com
- All class packages should be purchased online. If you are signing in for class at Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
- To be courteous of your fellow classmates and for your own safety, please arrive to class on time. Clients who arrive 15 minutes after class has begun will not be permitted into the class.
- Clothing should be comfortable, close-fitting athletic attire, free of large buttons, belts, snaps and zippers. Leotards and tights are optional, but not required.
- Proper footwear is required depending on class type:
- Ballet: ballet slippers or socks
- Contemporary/Jazz: jazz sneakers, lyrical soles, socks or bare feet
- Hip Hop: jazz or exercise sneakers
- Barre Fitness, Pilates Mat/Equipment: sticky socks
- TRX: exercise sneakers or sticky socks
- It is recommended that you bring your own mat for Barre Fitness, Pilates Mat, Core Conditioning and TRX.
- Please no talking or cell phones during class.
- If you have injuries or are pregnant, please bring this to the attention of the instructor before class.
- Any group class reservation must be cancelled two hours prior to start time to avoid being charged for the class.
- Any personal training session must be cancelled 24 hours prior to the session to avoid being charged. In the event of sudden illness or emergency, the fee may be waived at the discretion of studio personnel.
- All scheduling and payments are made in advance. Payments can be made online here.
- If one partner of a duet session is late or cancels the canceling client forfeits their portion of the duet unless the remaining client volunteers to pay for the private session.