Facebook: Tommie O’Hanlon
Ballet Academy of Pittsburgh
Miami City Ballet School
Joined PBT’s Corps de Ballet in 2018
Promoted to Soloist in 2020
Promoted to Principal in 2023
- 1st Flash (Jorma Elo)
- Boléro (Susan Jaffe)
- Divertimento No. 15 (George Balanchine © The George Balanchine Trust)
- Duende (Nacho Duato)
- The Exiled (Helen Pickett)
- Glass Pieces (Jerome Robbins)
- Petal (Helen Pickett)
- Quiet Dance (Kyle Abraham)
- Rubies (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust – “Tall Girl”)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marius Petipa – “Aurora”)
- Theme and Variations (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Valse Fantaisie (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Walpurgisnacht (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Western Symphony (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Dance Magazine’s “25 to Watch” in 2020
- Pointe Magazine’s “Stars of the Corps” in 2019
- Youth America Grand Prix Regional Junior Award Winner in 2015
- Instructor at Ballet Academy of Pittsburgh
- Summer intensives at the School of American Ballet and Miami City Ballet School
- Husband – Mark O’Hanlon
- Puppies! – Pork & Beans
What was a defining moment in your career?
I would definitely have to say the moment Adam W. McKinney promoted me onstage after my debut of “Aurora” in The Sleeping Beauty. To have that amount of support has already changed so much for me. And it’s only the beginning!
Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
I love going to New York City. I have spent so much time there, and I love taking classes there or going to see friends perform on Broadway.
Who would play you in a movie?