Miami City Ballet School
American Academy of Ballet School
Center Stage Dance Studio
Joined PBT as an Apprentice in 2023
- Ballet De Cour (Durante Verzola)
- The Four Temperaments (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Joyeux (Durante Verzola)
- The Nutcracker (Maris Battaglia)
- Romeo and Juliet (John Cranko)
- Swan Lake (Alexai Ratmansky)
- Western Symphony (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
Summer Intensives with The School of American Ballet, Chautauqua School of Dance and Miami City Ballet School
Nathan’s a triplet.
What is your favorite ballet?
Romeo and Juliet
What has your favorite role been? Why?
My favorite role was Ballet De Cour Pas de Deux because I could dance freely and create a story with my partner.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to be outdoors getting sun and exercise. I also like to throw a football around with friends, and I enjoy video games.