Facebook: Matthew Griffin
Born in Minneapolis, MN
Grew up in Ellenton, FL
International Ballet of Florida
Joined PBT’s Corps de Ballet in 2023
Other Professional Companies
- Balance (Helen Pickett)
- Carmina Burana (Nicolo Fonte)
- Cinderella (Victoria Morgan)
- Extremely Close (Alejandro Cerrudo)
- In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated (William Forsythe)
- Kiss (Stephanie Martinez)
- Minus 16 (Ohad Naharin)
- MYOHO (Jennifer Archibald)
- Nine Sinatra Songs (Twyla Tharp)
- Petal (Helen Pickett)
- Rite of Spring (Adam Hougland)
- Rubies (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Sit (Jennifer Archibald)
- The Wizard of Oz (Septime Webre)
- B.S. in Dance Arts Administration, Jordan College of the Arts, Butler University
- Summer Ballet study with The Royal Ballet School, Joffrey Ballet School and the Carreňo Dance Festival School
What has your favorite role been? Why?
My favorite roles have been the Pas de Deux in Alejandro Cerrudo’s Extremely Close and a “Step Sister” in Victoria Morgan’s Cinderella.
What was a defining moment in your career?
Helen Pickett created the solo Balance for me for a virtual performance.
Who would play you in a movie?