Houston Ballet II
Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Graduate Program
Joined PBT’s Corps de Ballet in 2014
Promoted to Soloist in 2018
Promoted to Principal in 2022
- 1st Flash (Jorma Elo)
- The Concert (Jerome Robbins)
- Giselle (Jean Coralli and Jules Perrot)
- Grand Pas Classique (Victor Gsovsky)
- The Nutcracker (Terrence S. Orr)
- Petite Mort (Jiří Kylián)
- Polyphonia (Christopher Wheeldon)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marius Petipa)
- Swan Lake (Susan Jaffe)
- Theme and Variations (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Through the Window (Jennifer Archibald)
- West Side Story Suite (Jerome Robbins)
- Advanced to the semi-final round of the 2011 Prix de Lausanne competition
- Earned the bronze medal in the 2014 World Ballet Competition’s Pas de deux category
What has your favorite role been? Why?
I like roles with personality and challenge, and those that push me technically with difficult variations while staying in character like Renfield (Dracula) and Jester (Swan Lake).
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I like to watch movies, play games and build plastic models.
If I weren’t a ballet dancer, I would be…