Born in Los Angeles, CA
Grew up in Los Angeles, CA and the San Francisco Bay Area
Westside Ballet School
Marin Ballet School
City Ballet San Francisco School
The American Ballet Theatre Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis School
American Ballet Theatre Studio Company
Joined PBT’s Corps de Ballet in 2014
Promoted to Soloist in 2020
Promoted to Principal in 2022
Other Professional Companies
Ballet San Jose
- Awáa (Aszure Barton)
- Beauty and the Beast (Lew Christensen)
- Carmen (Roland Petits)
- The Concert (Jerome Robbins)
- Diamonds (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Don Quixote (Marius Petipa)
- Duende (Nacho Duete)
- The Exiled (Helen Pickett)
- Giselle (Jean Coralli and Jules Perrot)
- Glow-Stop (Jorma Elo)
- Great Gatsby (Jorden Morris)
- The Man in Black (James Kudelka)
- The Nutcracker (Terrence S. Orr)
- Petite Mort (Jiří Kylián)
- Polyphonia (Christopher Wheeldon)
- Sinfonietta (Jiří Kylián)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marius Petipa)
- Swan Lake (Susan Jaffe)
- Theme and Variations (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- West Side Story Suite (Jerome Robbins)
- Guest Artist at Julia Adam Dance, 2013 – 2015
- International Ballet Festival of Miami Gala 2023
- Summer programs with American Ballet Theatre
- Summer Intensive and San Francisco Ballet School
What was the first ballet you ever performed onstage?
I was an extra for American Ballet Theatre’s Le Corsaire when I was 9. The Nutcracker was my first performance as a student. My first professional performance was Don Quixote with Ballet San Jose.
Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
Anywhere by the ocean. I grew up near the beach, and I miss it since I’ve been living in Pittsburgh.
Who would play you in a movie?