Starmaker Performing Arts Center
The Dance House
Ohio Conservatory of Ballet
Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Graduate Program
Joined PBT as an Apprentice in 2015
Promoted to Corps de Ballet in 2016
- Alice in Wonderland (Derek Deane)
- Boléro (Susan Jaffe)
- Bright Progressions (Aszure Barton)
- Don Quixote (Marius Petipa – “Sancho Panza”)
- Duende (Nacho Duato)
- The Exiled (Helen Pickett – “Thomas”)
- Fancy Free (Jerome Robbins)
- The Nutcracker (Terrance S. Orr)
- Orange (Stanton Welch)
- Petal (Helen Pickett)
- Polyphonia (Christopher Wheeldon)
- Rubies (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Sechs Tänze (Jiří Kylián)
- Sinfonietta (Jiří Kylián)
- Swan Lake (Terrence S. Orr)
- Three – 4, 6, 8 (Helen Pickett)
- Theme and Variations (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Through the Window (Jennifer Archibald)
- Western Symphony (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- West Side Story Suite (Jerome Robbins – “Jet”)
- Summer Intensives with Jacob’s Pillow, Nederlands Dans Teatr, Cedar Lake Contemporary Ballet and Orsolina 28 Nunes
- Instructor at Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre School and Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Summer Intensive
- Choreographed numerous works for PBT and PBT School, including A Midsummer Night’s Dream at Hartwood Acres, Stange Dreamz and Etherial
What is your favorite ballet?
I have many favorite ballets, but Petite Mort by Jiří Kylián holds my heart.
I love Pittsburgh because…
Every salad deserves the right to be topped with french fries.
Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
My favorite vacation spot is Paris, France. I love the food and culture and always leave feeling inspired.