Facebook: Hannah Carter
Orsett, Essex, UK
Elmhurst Ballet School
The Royal Ballet School
Joined PBT’s Corps de Ballet in 2013
Promoted to Soloist in 2015
Promoted to Principal in 2016
Other Professional Companies
Estonian National Ballet
- 1st Flash (Jormo Elo)
- Beauty and the Beast (Lew Christensen – “Beauty”)
- La Bayadère (Marius Petipa)
- Le Corsaire (Marius Petipa)
- Dracula (Michael Pink – “Mina”)
- The Exiled (Helen Pickett)
- Giselle (Jean Coralli and Jules Perrot – “Giselle”)
- In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated (William Forsythe)
- In the Upper Room (Twyla Tharp)
- Nine Sinatra Songs (Twyla Tharp)
- Petite Mort (Jiří Kylián)
- Romeo and Juliet (Derek Deane)
- Sinfonietta (Jiří Kylián)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marius Petipa – “Aurora”)
- Swan Lake (Marius Petipa – “Odette/Odile”)
- Theme and Variations (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
2-year-old son named Teddy
What has your favorite role been? Why?
“Juliet” from Romeo and Juliet. The drama and acting involved and the dreamy Pas de deux!
What was a defining moment in your career?
Coming back to my career after having a baby and retraining my body to be stronger than before.
Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
Wells-Next-The-Sea, England. I love the English seaside and the countryside and this place is both. I would love to live there one day. Every day the tide goes out one mile and comes back in at night, so you can walk all along the beach and seabed in the day.