Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Graduate Program
Joined PBT in the Corps de Ballet in 2007
Promoted to Soloist in 2014
- The Concert (Jerome Robbins)
- Don Quixote (Marius Petipa)
- In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated (William Forsythe)
- In the Upper Room (Twyla Tharp)
- La Bayadère (Marius Petipa)
- Le Corsaire (Marius Petipa)
- The Nutcracker (Terrence S. Orr)
- Peter Pan (Jorden Morris)
- Petite Mort (Jiří Kylián)
- Serenade (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- Sinfonietta (Jiří Kylián)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marius Petipa – “Aurora”)
- Western Symphony (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
Summer intensives with American Ballet Theatre School, Miami City Ballet School and The School of American Ballet
- Husband – PBT Soloist William Moore
- 2 children
What is your favorite ballet?
Do I have to pick just one? I love Romeo and Juliet, Giselle, Theme and Variations, Petite Mort, among lots of others!
What was a defining moment in your career?
Performing as “Aurora” in The Sleeping Beauty because it is such a challenging and iconic role.
Do you have a favorite vacation spot?
Italy because it’s beautiful and the food is delicious!