Facebook: Colin McCaslin
Born in Philadelphia, PA
Grew up in Vineland, NJ
Atlantic City Ballet School
Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Graduate Program
Joined PBT as an Apprentice in 2018
Promoted to Corps de Ballet in 2020
Promoted to Soloist in 2022
- 1st Flash (Jormo Elo)
- Beauty and the Beast (Lew Christensen)
- Carmen (Roland Petit)
- Don Quixote (Marius Petipa)
- Dracula (Michael Pink – “Dracula”)
- Duende (Nacho Duato)
- Giselle (Jean Coralli and Jules Perrot)
- Great Gatsby (Jorden Morris)
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream (Jessica McCann, Tommie Lin O’Hanlon, Kurtis Sprowls, Cooper Verona)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marius Petipa – “Prince Désiré”)
- Swan Lake (Susan Jaffe – “Siegfried”)
- Theme and Variations (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- West Side Story Suite (Jerome Robbins)
Summer Intensives with Miami City Ballet School, Atlantic City Ballet School and Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre School
What has your favorite role been? Why?
My favorite role I’ve ever danced has to be “Dracula” in Michael Pink’s Dracula. It was an incredibly unique and fulfilling experience being able to dive into such a dark and mysterious character.
What was the last song you had stuck in your head?
“Circumstances” by Rush
If I weren’t a ballet dancer, I would be…
If I weren’t a ballet dancer, I would probably still have some connection to the dance world. Dance is such a huge portion of my life and it’s hard to imagine life without it.