Born in Stanford, CA
Grew up in San Francisco, CA
Ballet San Jose School
Marin Ballet School
San Francisco Ballet School
Joined PBT as an Apprentice in 2023
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream (George Balanchine ©The George Balanchine Trust)
- After Light (Myles Thatcher)
- Don Quixote (Marius Petipa)
- The Nutcracker (Helgi Tomasson)
- The Sleeping Beauty (Marius Petipa)
- Swan Lake (Marius Petipa)
Attended summer intensives at Walnut Hill School, Houston Ballet School, Boston Ballet School, Paris Opera Ballet School, Royal Danish Ballet School, Royal Ballet School and Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre School
What is your favorite ballet?
My favorite ballet would have to be Don Quixote. I love how powerful “Kitri” is. Whenever I hear the music from that ballet I instantly gain energy.
What’s your proudest moment?
My proudest moment might be graduating from high school a year early with honors or earning my scuba diving certification.
What do you like to do in your spare time?
I haven’t met a hobby that I don’t like.