Sponsorships and Grants
The support of Pittsburgh's corporate citizens and foundation community is essential to Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre. Sponsorships and grants comprise some 60% of PBT's Annual Fund. The many programs of Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre offer numerous ways for companies and foundations to invest in our region:
Bring the art of ballet to the stage.
- Sponsor a single performance, an entire production, or an entire season
- Underwrite the commission of innovative new choreography
- Support the acquisition of Pittsburgh premiere productions
- Enhance regional impact through sponsorship of touring productions
Cultivate the talent of young dancers.
- Sustain the school's environment of tradition, precision and discipline
- Support the rigorous dance curriculum of the PBT School
- Endow scholarships to directly benefit talented students
Education and Community Engagement
Bring ballet into classrooms and community settings.
- Advance the performing arts beyond the main stage
- Connect children to the magic of ballet
- Engage patrons with educational programs
- Provide tickets to those who may not otherwise experience ballet
Pennsylvania Education Improvement Tax Credits (EITC) are available for corporate gifts to qualified programs.
Through sponsorship of Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre, corporations not only demonstrate their appreciation for our region's cultural assets, but also have the opportunity to take advantage of sponsorship benefits. Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre will customize a benefits package that meets your business objectives. Benefit options vary by sponsorship level, and may include:
- Co-branding opportunities
- Marketing and advertising
- Client cultivation opportunities
- Networking events
- Employee engagement activities
- Exclusive VIP ticketing
For questions regarding corporate sponsorship, please contact: