Friday, December 4, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Friday, February 12, 2016 at 11:00 AM
All tickets are $14 each.
Give your students an educational experience to remember! Join more than 4,000 other youth this year for thrilling ballet and breathtaking fantasy in our matinee performances of The Nutcracker and Peter Pan. Attend a Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Student Matinee, and your class will experience:
- a full-length, main-stage production of the highest caliber
- a magical theatrical world with lavish sets, colorful costumes and dramatic lighting
- the artistry and athleticism of PBT’s professional dancers
- the beautiful Benedum Center for the Performing Arts, a jewel in Pittsburgh’s cultural crown
Bus Funding is available for qualifying schools. Click here to find out more information.
Call the Group Sales Department at 412.454.9101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your reservations today.
Additional Education Programs
Extend and enrich your experience of the student matinee through our complementary education programs:
- Professional Development for Educators: Workshops at PBT Studio that give educators tools for introducing ballet to students and integrating the ballet into their curriculum.
- In Step: Student groups of 40 or more are eligible for a free In Step, a 45-minute preparatory program that brings dancers to your school for an up-close look at ballet training and the upcoming production.
- Teacher Resource Guide: Receive access to this rich guide containing historical and cultural background information about the ballet and curricular support that aligns with PA Academic Standards and Common Core.
For information about supplementary education programs, call 412.454.9109 or email email@example.com.
A Few Reminders about Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Student Matinees...
- All shows begin at 11:00 AM.
- The Benedum Center is wheelchair accessible. If you have children with special needs, please notify PBT when placing your order.
- Chaperones and bus drivers need to be included in your reservation count. All children, regardless of age, must purchase a ticket to attend the performance.
- PBT and the Benedum Center reserve the right to remove students who display inappropriate behavior.
- Backpacks, food and drink are not permitted in the theater. Performance information, participants, dates, times and prices are subject to change.
- Payment Policies: A non-refundable $100 deposit (or 20% of the total price, whichever is greater) is due within 10 days of your ticket reservation. A $5 processing fee is included in the deposit. Final payment is due 30 days prior to the performance date. All payments are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Student Matinee Sponsor: